Redken News – Get the Look: Blow Dry
A head full of amazing waves
- Shake well and mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry express primer all-over damp hair.
- Apply satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion and blow-dry hair in the direction you want it to lay
- When hair is dry, apply iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray section by section. TIP: For firmer control and staying power on more resistant hair, use hot sets 22 thermal setting mist instead.
- Curl hair using multiple sized irons. Alternate elevations and curling techniques – the variety will create natural-looking waves. Pin each section to cool.
- When hair is cool, use your fingers to piece apart each curl.
- Smooth the top area and around the face with a boar-bristle brush. Mold curls into place.
- Want a little more fullness? Brush through for an airy look. Lock in shape with control addict 28 extra high-hold hairspray.
- The next day, mist Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender through the root area to refresh hair.